Glen Burnie, Maryland (Arundel News Network) – Michael Allaire of Glen Burnie has been arrested following a CDS investigation.
Following an investigation into suspected CDS distribution in the 400 block of Glen Mar Road detectives were able to obtain a search and seizure warrant for the suspected residence as well as a suspected involved vehicle. The search warrant was executed on March 6 resulting in the arrest of Michael Allaire and the recovery/seizure of the following items.
- 1/4 kilo crack cocaine(284 grams, approx street value $28,332.00)
- Amphetamine/Dextro Amphetamine ( 2 20mg pills, 10 20mg pills 5 30 mg pills, approx street value $68.00)
- Methylphenidate Hydrochloride (110 20 mg pills, approx street value $440.00)
- $22,965.00 in U.S. Currency
- Digital Scale with white residue
Mr. Allaire has been charged with CDS: Possession with intent to distribute Narcotics, CDS: 5 counts of Poessession Not marijuana and CDS: Paraphernalia.
According to online court records he is being held without bond and his preliminary hearing is scheduled for April 8 in Anne Arundel County District Court. Mr. Allaire has been arrested in the past on drug related charges and was given a “STET” disposition.
County Police Spokesperson Sgt. Jacklyn Davis stated “This investigation/project/initative was made possible in part due to funds provided by the Governor’s Office of Crime Control and Prevention, which funds the Maryland Criminal Intelligence Network.”