Glen Burnie, MD (ANN) – At approximately 12:20 a.m. on May 22, Northern District TPU detectives were conducting a foot patrol in the Freetown arae. They observed an occupied, running Honda Accord in the 7900 block of Liberty Circle. This was the home of Montrelle Musa. He was known to detectives as having outstanding warrants related to domestic charges. They approached the vehicle and observed Musa in the passenger seat and Corey Sessoms in the driver’s seat. Sessoms was also known to detectives. Both occupants were removed from the vehicle and detained while the warrants were confirmed for Musa.
A K9 responded to the scene to search Musa and his partner along with the car. Inside the car the following was found.
– 100 caps of suspected heroin ($10/cap)
– 100 caps of suspected heroin
– 44 caps of suspected heroin
– approx. 91 grams of crack cocaine
– 33 Oxycodone 10 mg tablets ($20/tablet)
– 39 purple baggies of crack cocaine ($20/baggie)
– 1 digital scale
Located in a napkin on the driver’s side floorboard was:
– 2 caps of heroin in a napkin
– 4 purple baggies of crack cocaine
Sessoms was in posession of $963.00. The money and the vehicle were both seized.